Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been thinking about it for a minute and didn't came to a sensible conclusion.

ReputationRep:
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say like that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

I was led to believe it stands for 'rich and hot'.

ReputationRep:
      Why are apples called "apples" ?

ReputationRep:
      Because they chundered everywah.

ReputationRep:
      Rich Arse Holes

ReputationRep:
      rich and horse-like :pimp:

ReputationRep:
      Because the rah accent replaces many vowel sounds with 'ahh'.
      Like a stoned pirate.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by john87)
      Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say like that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
      Same, only I'm a trained fighter. I bet I'd dare to say it in front of you, whatever "it" is

ReputationRep:
      Is it me or are you confusing rahs with something else?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by M Loy is God)
      - (never mind, TSR failed)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by M Loy is God)
      That definitely requires some serious thinking. However, ''rah'' is an abbreviation, as I've just found out.

ReputationRep:
      What are you going on about? I think you're getting confused, mate

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous-)
      Rich Arse Holes
      Trying something.

ReputationRep:
      Well so long as you don't go around shouting "Up the 'ra"

ReputationRep:
      Er what?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by xnatalie01x)
      What are you going on about? I think you're getting confused, mate
      Confused like me? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
      :confused::confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
      rich arse holes?

ReputationRep:
      Your mum's a rah.

A big fat one, at that.

Come on then, ******.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.