The Student Room Group

Dont understand my offer, help please.

Im on a gap year and re-applied, just recieved an offer from Lincoln

'This offer is subject to you obtaining
A minimum of 300 UCAS Tariff points
from at least 2 GCE A levels or AVCEs'

Thing is i allready got 280 points with 3 A2's and if you put the AS (the one i dropped) it will be 300 points on the dot. Shouldnt the offer be unconditional..
Reply 1
it should be unconditional.. but u need to check whether they accept AS grades as part of the offer cos some uni's dont
like, iv been offered from one of my choices, 280 points just from A levels so my AS level that i dropped isnt part of the offer
Original post by Swimmer
Im on a gap year and re-applied, just recieved an offer from Lincoln

'This offer is subject to you obtaining
A minimum of 300 UCAS Tariff points
from at least 2 GCE A levels or AVCEs'

Thing is i allready got 280 points with 3 A2's and if you put the AS (the one i dropped) it will be 300 points on the dot. Shouldnt the offer be unconditional..

Do the unis know of all these qualifications? If so, and you already meet the conditions they've set, it's possible they're just waiting for proof of your qualifications.

Contact them to ask.
Reply 3
Original post by TheSownRose
Do the unis know of all these qualifications? If so, and you already meet the conditions they've set, it's possible they're just waiting for proof of your qualifications.

Contact them to ask.

I listed them all on UCAS so they should know...Ill give them a call tommorow. Thanks,
Reply 4
Are you re-taking any exams?
Because I have a conditional offer of 260 ucas points when I already have 340 ucas points D:
Reply 5
Original post by Wanischa
Are you re-taking any exams?
Because I have a conditional offer of 260 ucas points when I already have 340 ucas points D:

Iam retaking couple of units...so what does this mean now then?
Original post by Swimmer

If you've already got the 300, I wouldn't have thought it makes a difference.
Reply 7
Plus sometimes they ask to send in the evidence before they give anyone unconditional
Reply 8
Original post by Swimmer

You have to wait for the result like everyone else.
Well, that's what they told me anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending