Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Accountung and Finance from shieffield around 3 weeks ago. Up until now I had no other confirmations apart from through ucas track such as emails or letters. For all my other offers at Uni I had emails confirming these offer.

When I applied, I didn't even get a email saying I applied.

Anyone else expiernceing this?

ReputationRep:
    When I applied (2 years ago + different course to you) I didn't get a confirmation letter, not sure about an e-mail. If they have sent you a letter, there might be a delay in the post because of the snow. But I think they will probably just send you info about accomodation/open days etc. Don't worry about it, if it says it on track it'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    I think Sheffield tend to give out offers and then send out further info to the whole group of Conditionals/Unconditionals in Jan Feb. Although this is a generalisation, as obviously not all departments operate the same. But don't take it as a personal insult they will get around to contacting you.

I know for certain that the Home from Home booklet (Accomodation Guide) Never gets sent out til Mid Jan.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.