Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    - How many past papers can I do for C1 Edexcel for the 2011 Jan Exam?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    You can do quite a lot.

www.freeexampapers.com

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Mock paper, Specimen paper and all 12 papers from JAn 2005 to June 2010
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sohail.s)

Mock paper, Specimen paper and all 12 papers from JAn 2005 to June 2010
    Why not tackle the ones from 2001 to 2004? The specification was almost identical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    Why not tackle the ones from 2001 to 2004? The specification was almost identical.
    I have been thinking about that but I think im done revising Core 1, moving onto to FP1 now and the sciences not long till exams, would you recommend doing the old spec FP1 questions? (edexcel)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sohail.s)
    I have been thinking about that but I think im done revising Core 1, moving onto to FP1 now and the sciences not long till exams, would you recommend doing the old spec FP1 questions? (edexcel)
    Edexcel's old FP1 spec was very different so it probably would not be particularly good for your confidence!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    Edexcel's old FP1 spec was very different so it probably would not be particularly good for your confidence!
    hehe, thats what my teacher said :P , although she did say picking out certain topics isnt a bad idea from P4 papers and old spec FP1/2/3 papers since the topics got mixed around a lot

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.