Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, are there any good online or book guides for either C++ or java for a beginner??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ivorydawn)
    Hey, are there any good online or book guides for either C++ or java for a beginner??
    how about this?
    http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/introduction/

ReputationRep:
    Please see: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1486432
    For a list of useful guides/books on many programming languages. (including Java and C++)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ivorydawn)
    ive got some ebooks, really good ones, but the TSR wont let me attach them, probably because they're too big, but if you really want it I can send it to your email or i can upload somewhere (though you have to tell me how to, as I never done it before).

they're quite good, ive self taught myself Java C++ and stuff and now I am at a stage where I am able to make small games, such as Minesweeper of Windows so the books are good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vahik92)
    ive got some ebooks, really good ones, but the TSR wont let me attach them, probably because they're too big, but if you really want it I can send it to your email or i can upload somewhere (though you have to tell me how to, as I never done it before).

they're quite good, ive self taught myself Java C++ and stuff and now I am at a stage where I am able to make small games, such as Minesweeper of Windows so the books are good
    Thanks for the links, that site is quite good

And sure, my email is [email protected]

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.