Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have been having sex for about 6 months now, fairly regularly altohugh probably bleow average. I bled a lot the first time but i expected that, and for a while i never did after wards again, although it was painful and sore, i just put that down to me being tight still and him rather large.
    However the past 6 or 7 times i have bled after wards. Literally only a small amount. Im not overly worried as a massive part of me outs it down to me still being quite tight and when my hymen broke it was really weird, this mihgt be causing friction inside and causing me to bleed. Its still sore after sex and sometimes difficult to get it in (bluntly put). However just wondering if anyone else had had this problem or could shine any light on other possibilites.
    Have had unprotected sex- however it couldnt be a std or sti, both were virgins before hand and i am 100% certain of that
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Go to the doctors, it's best to get checked out because you really shouldn't be bleeding from sex, whether it's a small tear/friction or something more complicated.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Have been having sex for about 6 months now, fairly regularly altohugh probably bleow average. I bled a lot the first time but i expected that, and for a while i never did after wards again, although it was painful and sore, i just put that down to me being tight still and him rather large.
    However the past 6 or 7 times i have bled after wards. Literally only a small amount. Im not overly worried as a massive part of me outs it down to me still being quite tight and when my hymen broke it was really weird, this mihgt be causing friction inside and causing me to bleed. Its still sore after sex and sometimes difficult to get it in (bluntly put). However just wondering if anyone else had had this problem or could shine any light on other possibilites.
    Have had unprotected sex- however it couldnt be a std or sti, both were virgins before hand and i am 100% certain of that
    Thanks in advance
    You can still get a urinary tract infection which is actually really really common.

I sort of had a pink tinge on the tissue after i wiped one, after peeing, but it went away after 2-4 days by itself. It wasn't really blood (or if it was then it wasn't much blood at all). It was just a bit pinky.

Do you feel like you need to pee more?

You could see a doctor D:...

(Original post by Anonymous)
    You can still get a urinary tract infection which is actually really really common.

I sort of had a pink tinge on the tissue after i wiped one, after peeing, but it went away after 2-4 days by itself. It wasn't really blood (or if it was then it wasn't much blood at all). It was just a bit pinky.

Do you feel like you need to pee more?

You could see a doctor D:...
    Hi, hmm possibly could be this the amount of blood was extremely small and didnt last more than a evening or so each time. And come to think of it i do need to pee more lately. Will go and see a doc i think and get checked out, Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Bleeding can happen after sex regardless of experience. I was with a girl last year who was very inexperienced and bled as you would expect even though she was not small. Saying that not so long ago I was with a girl who had a lot of experience and was quite small, since I was about a foot taller than her then yes she always bled after sex regardless of preparation or position.

ReputationRep:
    Are you on the pill? I had some spotting after sex from cervical erosion due to my pill.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.