BEST RAPPER TIL THIS DAY THOUGH!

ReputationRep:

my god

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure I don't care.

ReputationRep:
    Stop clutching at straws. He's gone. :console:

ReputationRep:
    Nobody cares, any music made by people like him is just plain awful. I know let's create music that makes children want to carry guns and get girls pregnant, he is burning in hell right now.

I can see why he might have wanted to fake his death, but I highly doubt he did tbh.

ReputationRep:
    This is old school.

(Original post by Nando-uk)
    Nobody cares, any music made by people like him is just plain awful. I know let's create music that makes children want to carry guns and get girls pregnant, he is burning in hell right now.
    Come back when you aren't on your period.

ReputationRep:
    you're clearly a massive, stupid ****.

ReputationRep:
    7 day theory? Wasn't that when he was meant to 'reappear' 3 years ago and nothing happened?

ReputationRep:
    Naah but Paije from the X-factor is biggie reincarnated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nando-uk)
    LOL MUG.

tupac was recognised amounst the black community for good, and the rest of the world. in those days, police were racist, and he was merely reciting life for the average black guy back then -- exagerated sometimes, ofcourse. and music is music, it's sometimes motivational, but DOESN'T control you half as much as a religion, or the news. im white, and your a ****ing retard.

dear moma, changes, brendas got a baby.. listen to those songs, rethink your sentance, and remind yourself of how much a **** you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tariq786)
    he's not, just accept it.

BEST RAPPER TIL THIS DAY THOUGH!
    This. Respect to the man - but he is gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j0rd4nn)
    ****ing retard.. wipe your chin, now doubt your drooling. as if tupac would fake his death, as if nobody would recongnise him, just .. theres so much as if i just cba anymore. if you knew anything about tupac, you would understand the reasons he was killed, unjusticely, ofcourse. the murderer sugh knight has many selfish reasons with so much to gain, and the supporting evidence adds to it. and these "proof" is all bull****, if you reverse hundreds of other artist songs it'll make some reference to other words, or sentences. and the 7 day theory.. dont even start me.

from a recovering Tupac addict.
    as i said any opinions welcome so thank u

ReputationRep:
    Tupac is dead!!! Biggie is Dead!!!!

God please take those little phoney a55 rappers away and bring those two back. BIGGIE AND PAC ARE THE G.O.A.T. (Greatest of all Time)

ReputationRep:
    If Tupac was still there current rappers would be mopping floors at McDonalds.

But he's dead. He's not coming back

ReputationRep:
    Great Rapper!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R :))
    Great Rapper!

have u seen him in concert i would like to get a ticket to see him in concert

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Every year 2Pac comes back to life and records a new album with clues in it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.