Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    Is there anybody out there in an open relationship, where by sex is allowed with other people? I am looking for someone to interview and would be grateful if you could contact me if you are interested.

Many thanks
    Nicky

ReputationRep:
    Depends what you mean by an open relationship. I'm usually in sexual relationships with friends (not just **** buddies) in which we're free to see other people. But we don't think of each other as "boyfriend" or "girlfriend".

ReputationRep:
    thanks for your reply but the media requests is ideally for more committed relationships. Thanks again and have fun !

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I don't know if this is still relevant.. but I am in the kind of relationship you described. We have been together a long time and and very committed (we live together), but we are allowed to sleep with other people.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.