Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i split up with gf because she was disrespectful

she handled it fine, i think she had detatched herself emotionally ages before and we were always fighting etc

i realised she was probably disrespectful because i became quite beta and am kicking myself right now because i became beta with her, forgiving her easy over stupid stuff and never being very assertive, and i was never affectionate, otherwise i might of had the upper hand if i wasent them things, she however is naturally a rather aggresive person due to her not knowing her real dad, and her stepdad is shovonistic (i.e. olden day style, the woman does everything etc), would this of created bad issues later on in life?

the thing is i felt really lonely the first week and ended up asking her to meet up like a beta **** but she wasent interested so i left it after that, i didnt beg or make it sound like my life is over because it is not, i have been fine after, ive been thinking about her a lot but nothing major, like thinking of her but none of the good times we ever had, nor do i feel anything when i think about her

so its 2 weeks post breakup, i see her car parked up and start to feel a bit faint, nothing major, whats the deal with this?

ive been trying to keep myself busy but my friends dont like going out drinking so im stuck doing daft bits and bobs like cinemas, bowling etc

bump

ReputationRep:
    Sounds pretty average and sounds like you're just a bit hung up about it, you'll get over it with time.

(Original post by Rogercbinboy)
    Sounds pretty average and sounds like you're just a bit hung up about it, you'll get over it with time.
    lol well thats good, i wake up every morning hoping she has text but i dont want to get back with her im so confused

what makes it worse is that she doesent seem to be bothered in the slightest

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.