Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't seen this already then watch it now. http://www.collateralmurder.com/

This angered me so much! Can't believe I hadn't heard about it before!

Hey mods please could you delete this thread, you put the other one up so no point in having two. Plus most people seem to think that I'm awful for thinking that the behaviour of those soldiers was wrong anyway

ReputationRep:
    This is OLD news. Why do you think the mods deleted this post before?

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: I'm not sure where you've been that you 'haven't heard about it before'

ReputationRep:
    old.

but to be fair, they did suspect they had weapons and thought that one guy had an rpg and was about to take down tha choppa. plus it was in a warzone. are you one of those people who thinks all soldiers should be put on trial for murder, or that criminals should be given health care and treatment to 'fix' them while the victims are shunned? i hate people like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    old.

but to be fair, they did suspect they had weapons and thought that one guy had an rpg and was about to take down tha choppa. plus it was in a warzone. are you one of those people who thinks all soldiers should be put on trial for murder, or that criminals should be given health care and treatment to 'fix' them while the victims are shunned? i hate people like you.
    Yeah I know it's old. hence I said I couldn't believe I hadn't heard about it before. And to the other person, I dunno why I didn't hear about it I just didn't.

Wow, you just told me what kind of person I am and then say you hate me from 2 sentences. How judgemental do you want to get? And fyi, no I don't think that.

ReputationRep:
    This is why I'm a pacifist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoanyLisa)
    Do you mind if I ask where the pic in your sig is from?
    Not at all... It's a photograph of Dexter Gordon (famous jazz musician) by photographer Herman Leonard, who, unfortunately, died last year. I'm a big fan of both of them.

ReputationRep:
    Incompetence at its best. :facepalm2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.