This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
whats ur most weird dream? What did u dream of last night? Lucky for my ma best mates mum is a dream interpreter so i no some. teehee

PS if the dreams r dirty... then... say at ur own risk!
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
whats ur most weird dream? What did u dream of last night? Lucky for my ma best mates mum is a dream interpreter so i no some. teehee

PS if the dreams r dirty... then... say at ur own risk!
i cant remember my dream from last night. I get alot of weird dreams about twisters for some really strange reason. And floods and fires. Lol, theyre all natural disasters...
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
i once dreamt that my belly button grew and attached itself to my nose. it was well weird! i didnt feel scared just bemused! trés strange huh?
Cord
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I had a dream I was wearing a polkadot dress then the polkadots ran away...lol!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cord)
I had a dream I was wearing a polkadot dress then the polkadots ran away...lol!
they had legs!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! eeeew
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I always keep dreaming of evil slot machines that suck people in. Don't have a clue why. The thing I'm more concerned about is that many of my friends seem to dream of me and only me dying in various different ways like in a plane crash and drowning. Is this a bad sign?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Last night I had a really odd dream, I had a dream that a load staff were beating me up in B&Q.
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I can fly but I can't run in dreams. I don't get that. It's quite a rush if you realise you're in a dream and exploit it though. It's quite fun jumping off cliffs and other death defying stunts if you realise you won't die at the bottom. Just make sure you are actually dreaming before you do anything too stupid though.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Last night I had a really odd dream, I had a dream that a load staff were beating me up in B&Q.
oh dear! I dreamt i was hiding under a table in history while the lesson was going on.
Alexander04
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i never remember my dreams, i don't think i dream
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The last dream I had was ages ago, but it was something to do with me being voted in as head of state with an impending war. Then I stuffed it all up, but I woke up before I died.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
The last dream I had was ages ago, but it was something to do with me being voted in as head of state with an impending war. Then I stuffed it all up, but I woke up before I died.
no-one ever seems to die in dreams...its like if your falling, you never reach the bottom. Anyone ever sort of like jumped in their bed if u think ur falling or about to hit the bottom when you wake up? Its the funniest but quite disturbing thing lol

kita xx
Evil Muffin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have the weirdest dreams ever. Once I had a dream that I was married to my dad *whimpers*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (222)
60.99%
Yes- I don't like it (16)
4.4%
No- I want it (101)
27.75%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.87%

Watched Threads