Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

chick wanted sex but I pussied out Watch

ReputationRep:
    I met this girl online, a friend of a friend in a way, and she thought I was good looking and basically wanted sex with me pretty soon. She has a lot of sex. This was all communicated fairly clearly. She agreed immediately to meet up, planned for last night. The time came, I found her, and I had no idea what to do. We just walked around town in almost complete silence for a bit, then went back to mine and just sat there. She asked if I get a lot girls back here, I avoided the question (the actual number is roughly zero), then she started talking about sex, told me some stuff she likes, etc. I was just sitting away from her in a different chair.

It was really awkward, I just sat there staring at the ceiling. I looked at some books in the room, and an old newspaper, tried to find something to talk about. Then eventually I was like "Right... well, we might as well get going."

And we left, went to another pub, she sat talking to some other guy there who I knew, then we went our separate ways.

wut is wrong with me? I checked and my balls are still there, but they're not very big.

Girls - how would this make you feel?
    Guise - what tha ****?

ReputationRep:
    You don't have the balls for a one night stand stick to relationship sex.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it would make me feel anything, as I wouldn't do that!
    If you had been talking for a while and things moved into that kind of area it would be one thing, she basically just talked about sex, told you she wanted sex (which she was open about, fair enough) and then when she didn't get it, she found it from some other guy she met in the pub (an assumption but probably not far wrong)
    Don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alibobs)
    I don't think it would make me feel anything, as I wouldn't do that!
    If you had been talking for a while and things moved into that kind of area it would be one thing, she basically just talked about sex, told you she wanted sex (which she was open about, fair enough) and then when she didn't get it, she found it from some other guy she met in the pub (an assumption but probably not far wrong)
    Don't worry about it
    Oh, no she didn't go home with him. They just briefly chatted while I read a newspaper. He's a friend of mine and stayed in the pub after we left.

ReputationRep:
    Is this a troll? Are you 15 years old?

In the unlikely event that its not.... I actually wouldn't worry about it. I have never done this myself, but I do admit there is a little fear there. It doesn't totally surprise me that someone might freeze. There's a lot of "performance pressure" as a guy, and one of the first things you do when you start having sex is to learn your own method of dealing with the pressure.

ReputationRep:
    you had free pussy and you did NOTHING?

what IS Wrong with you ?"""

ReputationRep:
    You had nothing to lose. You should have just sat down next to her, smiled, and kissed her. Poor showing, dude

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky man.

Next time rag that *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    Is this a troll? Are you 15 years old?

In the unlikely event that its not.... I actually wouldn't worry about it. I have never done this myself, but I do admit there is a little fear there. It doesn't totally surprise me that someone might freeze. There's a lot of "performance pressure" as a guy, and one of the first things you do when you start having sex is to learn your own method of dealing with the pressure.
    No I'm not trolling, haha. I bet thousands of people get into this situations every night, especially at uni.

Yea I'm not very good at erections but this was way before we even got to that point, haha. I already told her online that I might well not get hard and it didn't put her off.

It was kind of pressured though, I suppose. Once we break the ice I'm pretty dominant in bed and feel very confident, but I never know how to start things off. And she was just waiting for me to hurry up and do it. The more time passed, the more weird it seemed and then it would look too strange to finally make a move after waiting in silence for ****ing hours, haha.

ReputationRep:
    fag.

ReputationRep:
    send her my way?

seriously.

ReputationRep:
    http://lunch-break.co.uk/manager/pic...%20a%20fag.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Just ask her to meet up again? And don't forget your testicles this time.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    maybe you just didn't want to shag a girl you barely knew well other than her being a friend .. of a friend. and that you talk to her online.

ReputationRep:
    She's gotta be a munter, or you look like beckham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aws)
    you had free pussy and you did NOTHING?

what IS Wrong with you ?"""
    Do you usually pay?

ReputationRep:
    She failed as much as you did.
    She initiated the meeting, expressing her desire for penis but then failed to converse with/**** you.

I'd be embarrassed, if i were her.

ReputationRep:
    Chop your penis off now you pussy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cttp_ngaf)
    I met this girl online, a friend of a friend in a way, and she thought I was good looking and basically wanted sex with me pretty soon. She has a lot of sex. This was all communicated fairly clearly. She agreed immediately to meet up, planned for last night. The time came, I found her, and I had no idea what to do. We just walked around town in almost complete silence for a bit, then went back to mine and just sat there. She asked if I get a lot girls back here, I avoided the question (the actual number is roughly zero), then she started talking about sex, told me some stuff she likes, etc. I was just sitting away from her in a different chair.

It was really awkward, I just sat there staring at the ceiling. I looked at some books in the room, and an old newspaper, tried to find something to talk about. Then eventually I was like "Right... well, we might as well get going."

And we left, went to another pub, she sat talking to some other guy there who I knew, then we went our separate ways.

wut is wrong with me? I checked and my balls are still there, but they're not very big.

Girls - how would this make you feel?
    Guise - what tha ****?
    lack of experience (Y). I think its time you familiarise yourself with Mr.Jack

ReputationRep:
    You dodged a wart-shaped bullet there my friend.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.