Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you voted Lib Dem, who are you voting for next time? Watch

• View Poll Results: if you voted Lib Dem last time, who are you going to vote for next election
    Lib Dem again
    6.67%
    Labour
    43.33%
    Conservative
    16.67%
    I didn't vote Lib Dem last time
    26.67%
    I'm not going to vote next time
    6.67%

ReputationRep:
    Loads of people who voted lib dem are hating on the Clegg and promising never to vote Lib Dem again.

Who are you going to vote for instead?

Edit: sorry, I obv meant to give an option of 'other parties' but forgot.

ReputationRep:
    No idea.

I will only vote Lib Dem again if Clegg and Cable and co are gone.

ReputationRep:
    Green most probably, but I guess I can only make this decision closer to the time when they have their manifestos.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno, as far as I'm concerned all the parties are just as pathetic as each other. Not Lib Dem though unless it culls its entire upper ranking between then and now, nor Conservatives, so probably labour unless my constituency puts forward someone more interesting.

ReputationRep:
    I think that the lib dems will have to expect fewer votes in their forthcoming elections than what they had in the last election, lol.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Laugh if everyone says Labour who raised fees in the first place and now seem to want a grad tax with the possiblity of it being paid till death

ReputationRep:
    Depends on where I am at the time. If its in Wales, then probably Plaid.

ReputationRep:
    Think I'll vote straight for labour.

ReputationRep:
    Green I think. Its too hard to judge parties not in power though, as they have nothing to loose. The Lib Dems showed this.

ReputationRep:
    Should be an option saying 'anything but Lib Dem'. Not the BNP though or any other nazi party.

ReputationRep:
    if you believe in Europe, protecting civil liberties and political reform then vote Liberal Democrat. Its just insane to cast your vote on 1 lonesome policy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claphamski)
    if you believe in Europe, protecting civil liberties and political reform then vote Liberal Democrat. Its just insane to cast your vote on 1 lonesome policy.
    Its more the lies than and the lack of trust that will stop me voting Lib Dem.

ReputationRep:
    I'll consider what I'm doing closer to the next election. It would be too easy to say no I wont vote for them again, but I don't particularly like the Conservatives and I haven't heard much of an improvement yet from Labour.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.