Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    discuss

ReputationRep:
    ffs stop it with these stupid threads seriously, its so ******* annoying and not funny anymore TROLL

ReputationRep:
    Lucretius had it right on religion before Christianity and its retard child even existed.

Humans suck.

ReputationRep:
    it should be illegal, its a act of cruelty towards human beings. that goes against the UN human rights act

ReputationRep:
    :cry: That is just sad.

I know Islam is not perfect and what they're doing is blatantly wrong and cruel, but please for the love of God stop making these threads. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    :cry: That is just sad.

I know Islam is not perfect and what they're doing is blatantly wrong and cruel, but please for the love of God stop making these threads. :sigh:
    Why so we can pass Islam of as a religion of peace although we know its really not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john87)
    discuss

Isn't Shariah law, Sudan isn't governed by Shariah law...you're supposed to hold a book in your armpit so that you can't hit hard like that...

Honestly, its like me posting a vid of police brutality here and saying..'oh look democracy'

Look Christianity:

Look British democracy in Iraq

Do you get my point?

I dunno whats worse. These threads, or the lashing...

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.