Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

gateway for 2011 offers! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just a quick check, as i can't be bothered to look on the other million page thread.. Has anyone heard back from Royal Vet College or Nottingham about Gateway yet? For 2011 ... :confused:

x

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had heard anything from RVC but I received a rejection earlier this week from Nottingham . But I'm not a particularly amazing candidate so hopefully your out come from Nottingham will be better. Best of Luck!

ReputationRep:
    youch! had an offer from animal science at nottingham and have only just managed to send all my documents off for thier gateway so after new year maybe!

ReputationRep:
    heya,
    you probibly wont hear from rvc till theyve got all there applications in for gateway.
    i didnt hear back from them till febuary last year. so just keep thinking no news is good news for now
    x

ReputationRep:
    hey I have an interview at Nottingham but haven't heard anything back from RVC yet, everyone who I've spoken to about it says they didn't hear anything until after new year! x

ReputationRep:
    haven't finished my nottingham questionnaire yet! nearly there. wasn't informed that there was any kind of time limit on it. when is your nottingham gateway interview? hope they're still giving out offers... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polka Dot)
    I haven't had heard anything from RVC but I received a rejection earlier this week from Nottingham . But I'm not a particularly amazing candidate so hopefully your out come from Nottingham will be better. Best of Luck!
    wouldn't feel too bad. nobody's pinning on nottingham too much. after all they do only take about 10 people for their gateway cours (which is actually just crazy) ... at least rvc take more and interview more!

ReputationRep:
    okay guys, nearing to the end of february now, i'm becoming impatient! has anyone heard anything yet?
    rang a few days before the deadline to check my postal application was actually there as i hadn't heard anything. does anyone know when gateway interviews are? it says on the website that feb/march are their veterinary medicine interviews at hawkshead, but i'm guessing that's for the D100 course?

ReputationRep:
    The deadline was only the 15th January so they're probably only just going through the applications!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys ^^
    I applied for gateway at RVC and still haven't got a response.
    Has anyone got an interview? (well done if so)

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email today. I have an Interview at the Camden campus on March 14th

ReputationRep:
    yeah i got an interview for the 16th of march.gd luck n mybe u can help me wiv mine hahhhahahahahahahahha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vanessab20)
    yeah i got an interview for the 16th of march.gd luck n mybe u can help me wiv mine hahhhahahahahahahahha
    Good luck Hope it goes well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vanessab20)
    god, i had my interview on 16th as well. maybe i saw you. how creepy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AishaMusbah)
    god, i had my interview on 16th as well. maybe i saw you. how creepy
    lol how did yours go

ReputationRep:
    BBC offer from notts
    still waiting on RVC its taking ages :/ did anyone else have their interview on the 02/03?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holly.g)
    BBC offer from notts
    still waiting on RVC its taking ages :/ did anyone else have their interview on the 02/03?
    Which would be your firm choice if you got both?

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham ;0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holly.g)
    Nottingham ;0
    Oh right, so what did rvc decide? Offerrrrr???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.