Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok so if your in a relationship does your gf/bf become close to your friends so let me ask you

Do you find your bf/gf hanging out with your friends nice or annoying?
    How would you feel if your friends and your bf/gf went somewhere without you?
    If you plan to break up soon, do you do anything to make sure that the friends are just yours again?

ReputationRep:
    Cool.

ReputationRep:
    you're probably just paranoid man

ReputationRep:
    i hate the way the 3rd question was worded

th1nk of the dyslexics here you scum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    Ok so if your in a relationship does your gf/bf become close to your friends so let me ask you

NO
    Wouldn't care.

do you do anything if you think the relationships ending to make sure their just YOUR friends again?
    huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    i hate the way the 3rd question was worded

th1nk of the dyslexics here you scum!
    actually im dyslexic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    actually im dyslexic
    lies but ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    lies but ok
    why exactly is that lies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    why exactly is that lies?
    lulz forgot about you, anyway cba to troll so off now

ReputationRep:
    I recently moved country and live near my boyfriend and am kinda in the process of making my own new set of friends, but I'm really good friends with all his who I've known for over a year, they invite me out and we chat on facebook and that and my boyf loves it haha takes me everywhere, and I love when he gets on with my friends. If he did wna go out solo with them tho it would never be an issue because i do still think of them as technically his friends. In short mixing friends and spouses works really well for us

ReputationRep:
    Ah, the joys and problems of teen relationships!

I mean, are you serious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)

Hardly, it's only natural that they'll end up spending time together. It's also a good thing.

(Original post by DOA)
    I wouldn't care. Neither are my property and it has no reflection on their feelings for me. If they want to hang out without me around, they're more than welcome. There are times when I want to be on my own as well, with my mates, or hers if I like them more.

(Original post by DOA)
    If you plan to brake up soon, do you do anything to make sure that the friends are just yours again?
    I wouldn't. No one will appreciate such childish actions. If you're friends prefer you, they'll favour you in the break up. If they prefer her, they'll favour her. If they are both really close to the pair of you, they'll try to be nonbiased and be friends with both.

Never ask friends to choose sides in break ups. It's stupid, childish and will only end up causing problems.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.