Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looking for private TUTOR - Employment Law and Criminal Evidence Watch

ReputationRep:
    As topic. Urgent. Exam will be in just over one month, so I need someone to help me to understand difficult areas of the subjects and prepare for exam. Preferrably uni academics of the mentioned subjects. But if you know someone who is really good in tutoring the 2 mentioned subjects even if they are not academics, please pm me.

If you can help me to find a tutor and I am satisfied with the tutor, I will give you 25 pounds as commission.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    No one bother to reply?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.