The Student Room Group

what do i do?

Anon please

I have two sets of friends at my uni-my hall mates and my subject mates. I get along really well with both of them-but that's the problem
Subject mates have included me in their house ages ago, and i agreed.

Only recently i've been asked to move in with the hall mates-and it's changed things.
on one hand i want to live with my hall mates because i know them better and they are more outgoing (and noisy) whereas the subject people are sweet and friendly and generally adorable. But they want to live somewhere i don't. And i don't particularly know one of the girls, which is scaring me. Oh, and that none of them like to drink or stay out late-i'm not a party-goer, but i don't want to be shunned just because i get back in late.
But then there is the problem of noise from my hall mates :s-smilie:

I wish i could split myself in two, i just don't know what to do :frown:
Does anyone have any advice?
Reply 1
why did you say yes to your subject friends first then if you didn't even want to live there?
Reply 2
Original post by Sapientia
why did you say yes to your subject friends first then if you didn't even want to live there?

because my subject mates asked before my hall mates-and i really wanted to live there-but then i was asked recently by hall friends and it just shook everything up :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Well you have two options, don't you?
Reply 4
Original post by py0alb
Well you have two options, don't you?

well thats a bit obvious :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending