The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tokyo Police Club - Bambi
Can't Lose - We Are Scientists :smile:
Lil wayne ft rick ross-john
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
One- Swedish House Mafia

It's about time they produced another decent track :rolleyes:

I used to just listen to the instrumental, the only decent songs i know from them are One and Miami 2 Ibiza. Need to listen to more of that. Do you listen to david guetta as well?
Original post by mau5
'Save the world tonight', they've been playing it in all their sets recently. Released next week I think.

Just googled it and it sent me to some cr***y youtube video. But track sounds like it could be alright.. will need to reserve judgment until I hear at least some bass line though :rolleyes:

Original post by jam277
I used to just listen to the instrumental, the only decent songs i know from them are One and Miami 2 Ibiza. Need to listen to more of that. Do you listen to david guetta as well?

Their album 'Until One' is alright, though if you heard their essential mix on radio 1 ages back it's basically that but not recorded live :rolleyes:

They need to produce more records, One was excellent for it's simplicity imo and was hoping for more from them in terms of something to really get you going you know?

I don't tend to listen to David Guetta voluntarily, so if it's on in a club etc I enjoy it.. but I don't go searching for his tracks by any means :nah:

I'm looking forward to Nero's new album, should be pretty good I reckon :colone:

Which genre is it you particularly like btw? Just curious

Just googled it and it sent me to some cr***y youtube video. But track sounds like it could be alright.. will need to reserve judgment until I hear at least some bass line though :rolleyes:

Their album 'Until One' is alright, though if you heard their essential mix on radio 1 ages back it's basically that but not recorded live :rolleyes:

They need to produce more records, One was excellent for it's simplicity imo and was hoping for more from them in terms of something to really get you going you know?

I don't tend to listen to David Guetta voluntarily, so if it's on in a club etc I enjoy it.. but I don't go searching for his tracks by any means :nah:

I'm looking forward to Nero's new album, should be pretty good I reckon :colone:

Which genre is it you particularly like btw? Just curious

I generally listen to all genres besides heavy metal but usually Club music, dubstep and rap mainly, I listen to laid back music or hectic depends on my mood and whether i'm on my own or with people. I tend to listen to laid back rap/alternative rock at home and everything else when i'm at parties and stuff.
I don't listen to much nero, only heard one or two tracks but they're pretty good.
What about you?
Original post by jam277

Original post by jam277
I generally listen to all genres besides heavy metal but usually Club music, dubstep and rap mainly, I listen to laid back music or hectic depends on my mood and whether i'm on my own or with people. I tend to listen to laid back rap/alternative rock at home and everything else when i'm at parties and stuff.
I don't listen to much nero, only heard one or two tracks but they're pretty good.
What about you?

Pretty similar and know what you mean about depending on the mood. Only difference really is I tend to avoid rap usually and do occasionally like to listen to heavy metal when I want to be angry :colone:
Speaking of dubstep I'm looking to branch out and discover more artists in that genre since I'm relatively new to it so are there any albums you'd suggest?

Oh and in the interest of taking part in the game...

Won't go quietly REMIX - Wire (orig by Example AFAIK)

Pretty similar and know what you mean about depending on the mood. Only difference really is I tend to avoid rap usually and do occasionally like to listen to heavy metal when I want to be angry :colone:
Speaking of dubstep I'm looking to branch out and discover more artists in that genre since I'm relatively new to it so are there any albums you'd suggest?

Oh and in the interest of taking part in the game...

Won't go quietly REMIX - Wire (orig by Example AFAIK)

Well i'm relatively new to dubstep as well i'll say benga-diary of an afro warrior, it's an old album but it's pretty good. Chase and Status-no more idols have one or two dubstep songs though they have everything I'll recommend chase and status to anyone listen to their track hocus pocus, Pendulum are pretty good too.

Oh yeah for the game
lupe fiasco-gold watch
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Well i'm relatively new to dubstep as well i'll say benga-diary of an afro warrior, it's an old album but it's pretty good. Chase and Status-no more idols have one or two dubstep songs though they have everything I'll recommend chase and status to anyone listen to their track hocus pocus, Pendulum are pretty good too.

Oh yeah for the game
lupe fiasco-gold watch

Thanks, I'll make sure to have a look at them at some point :colone:
Goodbooks - The Illness
I think I want to marry Martina :love:

Reply 3331
Original post by jam277

The congorock remix of 'One' was hands down the best of the bunch.

There other most popular tracks are probably:
Steve Angello-Knas
Adrian Lux-'Teenage Crime (Axwell & Henrik B Remode)
SHM and Laidback Luke- Leave the world behind
Sebastian Ingrosso - Kidsos
The Temper Trap-Sweet Disposition (Axwell & Dirty South Remix)

Prydz is by far the best Swede though, was a good thing he left Swedish House Mafia.

Original post by mau5
The congorock remix of 'One' was hands down the best of the bunch.

There other most popular tracks are probably:
Steve Angello-Knas
Adrian Lux-'Teenage Crime (Axwell & Henrik B Remode)
SHM and Laidback Luke- Leave the world behind
Sebastian Ingrosso - Kidsos
The Temper Trap-Sweet Disposition (Axwell & Dirty South Remix)

Prydz is by far the best Swede though, was a good thing he left Swedish House Mafia.

I like the sweet disposition remix. That's some sick remix.
Goodbooks - Passchendaele
Robbie Williams - Shame
Jay Z-I know
Reply 3336
The New Guillemots album - Walk The River

Oh, it's very good.
Sweet like chocolate - Shanks and Bigfoot

:music:
Don't Take Me For Granted (Live), by Social Distortion
Deerhunter - Backspace Century :coma:

Latest