The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Chaka Demus - Jamie T
Reply 1341
Original post by JK471993
This has nothing on The Who's original... at all.

They do have an unfortunate habit of messing up songs by The Who - their version of 'My Generation' is another massacre. To be honest, I am astonished Limp Bizkit are still going. They were big at my primary school about ten years ago but there is nothing of worth there at all.

Anyway, 'Losing My Edge' by LCD Soundsystem. Never has a song namechecked so many brilliant bands in only eight minutes.
Breakeven - The Script
Animal Collective - Also Frightened
Reply 1344
Original post by JK471993
This has nothing on The Who's original... at all.

O M G you did no say that like o M g. :O

:frown:
Cell, by Sunday Munich
Damien Rice - Cannonball
My American Heart - The Shake
Run to You - Rage

90's Trance FTW!
Shakira - hips don't lie
Nwa - gangsta gangsta
Reply 1351
embarrassing bodies - c4
Tarantula - Pendulum
'My Best Friends Girl' by The Cars
Hold your colour - Pendulum
Am I Evil - Diamond Head

Can't wait to finally meet Tatler one day :daydreaming: Met the rest of the family :grin:
Reply 1356
Kings Of Leon - Pyro
Original post by Crazy Paving
Tarantula - Pendulum

:coma:

S&M - Rihanna
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain

Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
:coma:

S&M - Rihanna

Innit, I can't get it out of my head. :sogood: It was playing at the club we went to yesterday, you know how they give hints of the next song in the song before, I nearly jizzed when I heard it come on. :dance:

Currently listening to some of my housemates having fun, while I'm getting ready to sleep. :sad:
Original post by Crazy Paving
Innit, I can't get it out of my head. :sogood: It was playing at the club we went to yesterday, you know how they give hints of the next song in the song before, I nearly jizzed when I heard it come on. :dance:

Currently listening to some of my housemates having fun, while I'm getting ready to sleep. :sad:

I think I almost died when they started playing tarantula at their gig, suddenly realising you are right in line for the most pits and being rather drunk is not a good thing!

Have some fun of your own :colone:

I'm now listening to tarantula :h:
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest