Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FARTING infront of other half Watch

What would you think if your bf/gf let one rip? When I'm with my boyfriend, I always hold it in, and get a sore tummy.....but he has told me that I do it alot when I'm asleep I was extremely embarrassed! Does it totally turn you off the girl if you hear her fart during the night

ReputationRep:
    Could just imagine you twisting and turning in bed letting them off left right and centre.

ReputationRep:
    I try to avoid it, mainly because my arse has a habit of being evil in the extreme.

ReputationRep:
    Perfectly fine for either side to do that.

ReputationRep:
    Lad you are so f**** right! dat competely winds me up

ReputationRep:
    Just do it It's natural. Everyone does it.

ReputationRep:
    Both my ex-boyfriend and I used to do it, him a considerable amount more might I add, but we were both comfortable, and just laughed it off really!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: It's something that never loses its funnyness for me. My girlfriend doesn't agree!

(Yes, I realise how childish that is)

ReputationRep:
    Apparantly I fart in my sleep sometimes too. You gotta just let these things go.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think girls pooed, never mind farting?

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care it's natural and I'll be more surprised if she held it in and got a sore tunny afterwards. Just make sure you do it discreetly when you can.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend seems to have started forcing them out and his explanation is now that he's comfortable with me he can just let rip now.

So I now do the same. As girl farts aren't as deadly I try and save mine for bed time when I can shove his head under the covers.

ReputationRep:
    I seem to announce it the bf doesn't. He waits until I smell it before admitting it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    my gf farts in the night but doesn't when awake if i'm around. i do fart around her.. i tend to grab her head and hold it near my arse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecdon)
    Just do it It's natural. Everyone does it.
    So is taking a dump - would you do that in front of other people?

ReputationRep:
    Just pure LOL at some of the responses on this thread

:')

I try not to fart in front of bf, sometimes happens just as I'm waking up though, the SHAME. Don't think I've heard him do it yet and we've been going for most of the year. I won't even blow my nose in front of him without profuse apologies about how unappealing I must look!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jake22)
    So is taking a dump - would you do that in front of other people?
    No because that's just inappropriate.

Not even taking into account how messy it would be, and the fact that whilst you're taking a dump, your bottom half is naked and you're exposing your genitals. So no, I wouldn't do that in front of others.

ReputationRep:
    do it in her mouth, chicks dig that :sexface:
    • TSR Support Team

Better out than in otherwise it makes you ill if you hold it in, I am proud of my farts :ninja: even though my other half playfully slaps me when I do

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.