Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What the title says..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Courts*)
    What the title says..
    An explanation of what it actually is would be a start, before people can help you.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I went to an apple store seminar back in June! I got the job!

I cannot reveal the specific details of interview and how you are tested because you will be made to sign an NDA.

My advice to you is be yourself. They are looking for somebody who is comfortable with others, who can drive a social situation and who is relaxed. Do t let there be an awkward silence whilst you are waiting, introduce yourself, be proactive. The more you convey about being a people person the better.

They will give you several group challenges, based on leadership etc. Try and take a proactive role.

Good luck! Hope you make it through to the second stage!

ReputationRep:
    Countless times, I've been in the Apple store on regents street and the staff are very friendly there and they hold an on-going tutorial on a big projector screen about the apple apps and the latest products in store open to the general public. I enjoy being there
    • PS Helper

I've made a thread a few months ago about my experience in an Apple seminar so check that out. Really, be friendly, don't be a mac fanboy and suck up. offer to go first on the role play and make sure you are proactive in a presentation task. Know a bit about the retail history, what makes it a good experience - know the store's extras (genius bar, one-to-one, etc).

I'm sure I spoke about more on my thread.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.