Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Gangsta 17Inch Alloy Wheels or £30 wheel trims Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey i am undecided as to what to buy for my renault clio dynamique between some nice 17inch alloys from halfords for £480 or some wheel trims from halfords for £30. any ideas welcome. car isa grey 2003 renault clio dynamique.

ReputationRep:
    They won't make your penis any bigger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecdon)
    They won't make your penis any bigger.
    Who's dat on ur profile picture? he looks like a muppet.

ReputationRep:
    sell it all and buy weed

ReputationRep:
    if you have the money to spare buy the alloys. If not, either leave it or buy the trims. Not really much of a choice if you have the money but if not then don't waste it on something tht really isn't going to imporve your life in any way. It's just a car

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alibobs)
    if you have the money to spare buy the alloys. If not, either leave it or buy the trims. Not really much of a choice if you have the money but if not then don't waste it on something tht really isn't going to imporve your life in any way. It's just a car
    i have been logged in 4about an hour today and ur da only one who has made a comment that makes sense. i met me and you will make great friends. thanks pal

ReputationRep:
    whic ever would suit your car, put up some links.

ReputationRep:
    l;l;lpllp[IMG]car[/IMG]

ReputationRep:
    I would have a shop around and see if you can get the alloys cheaper, I duno which ones your after but 99% of the time you will be able to get it ALOT cheaper than from halfrauds

ReputationRep:
    True say that you can get them cheaper than halfords, have an ebay looksee. But if you've got "badman, so G they're almost H rude boi" trims in mind....something not as good just isn't going to cut it. I'm always inclined to say, if it seems like a good idea now, do it and worry about being skint later plus, who cares about being skint when you're rolling like a pimp? haha

ReputationRep:
    c u at asda car park

ReputationRep:
    I was actually considering buying a Clio, now, no chance...

ReputationRep:
    OOO new rims car friend!

ReputationRep:
    forget all that 'gangsta' stuff and get a Ford Mondeo oh and make sure one of the doors' is a different colour to the rest of the car. LAD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOBODY MOVE!)
    i thought 'dynamique' trim clios all came with alloy wheels as standard? :s
    ...did somebody steal your car's original wheels?
    no the car came with trims. i just want something to make my car look cool. 17inch alloy wheels should do it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    forget all that 'gangsta' stuff and get a Ford Mondeo oh and make sure one of the doors' is a different colour to the rest of the car. LAD
    smartlad

ReputationRep:
    Move this thread to motoring.

Don't go for trims - I made that mistake, and it was ****ing stupid. Go for the alloys when you have the money, or leave your steel wheels as they are. Don't try and fake the look with crappy plastic trims from Halfords. It just doesn't work. :no:

ReputationRep:
    i never understood the great fascination with tyres. personally i spend all my extras money on nice things inside the car

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.