Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ive just recieved an email from Santander asking me if I want to join their consumer panel (Im pretty sure its a real email not a scam one), they have my name on the email but the thing is I don't have a Santander account - I used to be with Alliance and Leicester a long time ago which I know have been taken over but they only have my old email address. Bit odd...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suzie101)
    Ive just recieved an email from Santander asking me if I want to join their consumer panel (Im pretty sure its a real email not a scam one), they have my name on the email but the thing is I don't have a Santander account - I used to be with Alliance and Leicester a long time ago which I know have been taken over but they only have my old email address. Bit odd...
    Dont join, it must be scam, if your not sure go to the santander website.
    If your not intrested then leave it

ReputationRep:
    Quick! Send them all your bank details before it's too LATEEEEE!

ReputationRep:
    Would something like this not normally be conducted in writing?

ReputationRep:
    Watch out for scams!

ReputationRep:
    S to the cam

ReputationRep:
    Well I shan't be joining it regardless of it being real or fake - I don't give a damn what santander do with thier bank accounts Id never bank with them anyway lol...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.