This discussion is closed.
Power mad 5000
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Knowone quite knows what bands might be playing this year at the leeds festival but if anyone knows please tell me
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Best site for rumours of playlists is http://www.efestivals.co.uk

NME steal their rumours and post em on their website without credits (to such an extent that neil (the site admin) has tried to ban anyone from the NME from browsing the site)
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Best site for rumours of playlists is http://www.efestivals.co.uk

NME steal their rumours and post em on their website without credits (to such an extent that neil (the site admin) has tried to ban anyone from the NME from browsing the site)
well i speak for reading, but after last year, i have heard that the white stripes are headlining
tgowing
Report 15 years ago
They've now released a prelimanry line-up for Leeds/Reading 2004:

Darkness
Offspring
Hives
Ash
White Stripes
Libertines
Franz Ferdinand
GREEN DAY (SUPERB!!!)
50 Cent
Lost Prophets
Reel Big Fish
The Streets

These have all confirmed

The major rumours are:
INCUBUS
AC / DC
SLIPKNOT
KoRn
AMEN
BEASTIE BOYS
THE STROKES
FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND
HUNDRED REASONS
THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE
THE VINES
IDLEWILD
BLINK 182
THE STROKES
THE DISTILLERS
THE ICARUS LINE
STEREOPHONICS

So anyone off to the festy's this year then?
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hmmm, I think I'm just going to go for the saturday (can't afford a weekend ticket and I quite like to be clean!) When will the other acts be confirmed? I want the make sure I pick the right day.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tgowing)
So anyone off to the festy's this year then?
Well yeah - if I don't get in with Greenpeace to glasto then I'm planning on going to:
Beautiful Days, Off the Tracks (maybe), Summer Sundea, the Glade festival and WOMAD

Oh and I'd like to go to the WOMAD night at the eden project and Strawberry fair....

And the isle of white festival if I can get cheap ferry tickets...
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 15 years ago
Going to try and get to T in the Park this year. Leeds would be the obvious choice for me being just down the road, but its a bit of a crappy line up this year. Might go for the sunday though - I'd love to see Morrissey.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i'm going to leeds.

lou xxx
tgowing
Report 15 years ago
Never been to a festival before - I Live on the Isle of Man, so access can be slightly difficult!!! lol. But looking at taking a few car loads of mates over to Leeds for the weekend, camping. £105 for the weekend including camping aint bad - but I agree the line up isn;t as good as it has been for the last few years.

However it's still early - and at this time last year the band list was looking pretty scant too - maybe it'll get better over the next few months. Still would love to see Greenday + The Offspring - and (as much as it shames me to admit it) even the Darkness - if only for those sweet sweet guitar solos in Love is only a feeling! (I'm not a particular fan of large barnets or cat suits!!!) lol.
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i understand Black eyed peas will play at Reading now

i'm deffo going for the 3rd year running regardless of the lineup, worth it for the experience and atmosphere imo
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (151)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.44%
No- I want it (69)
27.82%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.85%

Watched Threads