Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My phone is being a nobhead.
    The screen conection is clearly dodgy, and it often enjoys not waking up when I press the buttons. Sometimes it wont even start up, just gives me a white screen.
    It even does it when running android, so it must be a hardware fault.

I've had the phone since February of this year, on a two year contract.

Am I still under either Tmobiles warranty? Or HTC's?

I've tried asking Tmobile over the phone, but they are so unhelpful.

The handset should be covered for twelve months regardless.

Is there a store you could take it to?

ReputationRep:
      Within the first month of me ruining my HTC Touch 2's screen... I got a new phone for free... so ring them up - and ask for a replacement phone. Tell them its not your fault and the phone is obviously too eroneous for your liking.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
      The handset should be covered for twelve months regardless.

Is there a store you could take it to?
      I thought so.
      Cheers.

Nope, Im going to have to send it through the post

(Original post by lonelykatana)
        I thought so.
        Cheers.

Nope, Im going to have to send it through the post
        I see. T-Mobile really suck then! I used to work at Orange and it was standard to give you a replacement handset at the same time as the courier collected the faulty one.

Just a little word of warning. Report ALL faults and damage to the repair team before you send it off, and cram the package with as much poly-whatsit as you can. Because I know they can be a little picky when it hasn't been 'adequately' packaged (although when they send them out, they use no poly-whatsit at all..).

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2010
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.