http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...LoHpw6Op6xSTHY

ReputationRep:
    donkey punch

ReputationRep:
    ohhhh dear.

ReputationRep:
    Weird laugh

ReputationRep:
    She's just like any other girl her age then, leave Miley alone for goodness sake!

ReputationRep:
    Average teenager. Nothing bad. I doubt it'll have much effect on her career.

ReputationRep:
    haha oh dear, what is it with disney teen stars ending up bad?

First Lindsay Lohan and now Miley's trying to get in on the act. :laugh:
    Meh loads of ordinary people do it anyway, sucks for her that her video just got leaked

ReputationRep:
    She's got some scary laugh

ReputationRep:
    she is a fail of a role model, but then again, when did she agree to be a role model? seems like she is trying to make a point that she is a normal teenager

ReputationRep:
    not long before she shaves off her hair, gains 10 stone and is drinking a bottle of jack a day like britney spears.

ReputationRep:
    She should definitely release that sound thing as her next album, considering its better than her other stuff!

ReputationRep:
    Annoying american teeniebopper smokes a bit of reefer and acts high. Great video.

ReputationRep:
    It's legal anyway... What's the problem?

ReputationRep:
    I'm distraught.

ReputationRep:
    Salvia is legal. This shouldn't be a big deal just because she is a celebrity. Why should celebrity's have to act more responsible and mature? Yet if you are a celebrity all about drugs like seth rogan or russel brand its fine?

ReputationRep:
    i'd never heard her voice before this

it's annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)

Meh loads of ordinary people do it anyway, sucks for her that her video just got leaked
    + then there's also Demi Lovato (fellow Disney teen-er) currently in rehab. Rumoured causes: drugs, self harm, anoreixa. And she actually punched a tour dancer.

Must be something to do with the pressure.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)

**** off, she's no Drew Barrymore snorting lines in New York clubs aged 12. Take your boring reasonable man attitude elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    That can't be the first time she's taken in a bong... When I tried Salvia i'd used a bong hundreds of times and it still choked me to death and tasted fowl enough to make me want to puke, but she took it like a pro. Once you have everything money can buy, all that's left is drugs.

ReputationRep:
    xxx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.