The Student Room Group

Miley Cyrus caught tripping on salvia on video

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elipsis
That can't be the first time she's taken in a bong... When I tried Salvia i'd used a bong hundreds of times and it still choked me to death and tasted fowl enough to make me want to puke, but she took it like a pro. Once you have everything money can buy, all that's left is drugs.

I dunno. The idea of a bong hit tasting like, say, a roast chicken? Kind of appeals to me.. :wink:

Ooh. Or maybe some crispy duck flavor.
Original post by HumanNature1992
She's got some scary laugh

Who is that in your sig? :coma:
Reply 22
Legal, who cares?
Reply 23
Original post by doubledot
I dunno. The idea of a bong hit tasting like, say, a roast chicken? Kind of appeals to me.. :wink:

Win. +rep from me. :biggrin:
Reply 24
Original post by doubledot

Very clever... I should stop typing so quickly with so many Grammar Nazi's about :frown:.
Reply 25
Great, will probably be banned now...
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm a little bit surprised, but it's not like she's shooting up Heroin, so no big deal :smile:
Reply 27
I dont think its actually possible for me to care less.
Isn't this the same person who is a role model for young girls? I'm not impressed

EDIT: But yes, she is the average teenager
Original post by renlok
I dont think its actually possible for me to care less.

Well, you could have not posted in a thread about it.

Just sayin'.
Original post by CB91
Who is that in your sig? :coma:

Rebecca Ferguson, in the final of X-factor tomorrow, she is :sogood: in every way.
Reply 31
Her voice makes me want to rip my ears off.
Original post by HumanNature1992
Rebecca Ferguson, in the final of X-factor tomorrow, she is :sogood: in every way.

:five:
She's fit though. I'd still do it.
Reply 34
Original post by lozz2601
Well, you could have not posted in a thread about it.

Just sayin'.

But.. but then you wouldn't know my opinion on the matter D:
Salvia is crazy stuff! It's pretty cool, but not a party drug at all.

Just posting on the drug mentioned, not whoever that person is...?
Reply 36
Don't agree with what she is doing but who's the mong who decided to upload the video?
Reply 37
Leave her alone! SHE'S A HUMAN! :cry2:
Reply 38
"Miley Cyrus caught tripping on salvia..."

i thought someone had filmed Milley falling over a plant :eek::eek:

the bear

:train::badger::train:
Original post by Alt__x
Jeeez, its legal, whats the big deal? It would be like a big hoo haa after seeing someone do poppers.

That's the problem; it not be legal for much longer given that a "celebrity" has been caught on tape doing it. Which is a shame, because I love me some salvia. Shame it's got such a funny taste and is so damn expensive sometimes.

Edit: Stupid bitch is doing it wrong too; you need a turbo lighter or something of the like to get the full effect of it because the high temperatures react with a certain chemical in the extract, and it's that chemical that has the most effect on you.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending