The Student Room Group

UCAS help please URGENT!!!

i have set up a ucas application through my school and its linked to them
but now ive decided to apply through an agent, but my old ucas account is still linked with my school, is there anyway i can delete the old one and create a new one with my agent

this is my first time setting up a ucas accoutn and i havnt sent or paid it yet
jst filled up the app, so is there anyway to get rid of it ?:smile:

Scroll to see replies

if you leave it, you'll forget about it, i have 3 UCAS accounts
Reply 2
if you havent sent or paid for it then you can always change it , but talk to your school first to talk to them about it xx
Apply through an agent? What is this?
Reply 4
not worry, when get to school or contact your teacher as him or her to send it back to you (you can give the reason or just not). when you login you can change they way want to apply by changing it from through school to agent.

you dont have to make whole new one, as its time consuming.
Reply 5
so basically i can jst ignore that account and go on to make another with same details and all
and send the new through my agent to the universities?
I don't quite understand that, but you should ring UCAS about these things. I think you can only send one application to UCAS for each cycle.
Reply 7
What was wrong with your school? Why an agent?
Reply 8
im doing foundation and they want me to apply to the university giving us the foundation but i dont want to leave london so thats why dont want o waste a space
Original post by rockyhhh
im doing foundation and they want me to apply to the university giving us the foundation but i dont want to leave london so thats why dont want o waste a space

You can't get extra choices by applying twice. One of your applications (I forget which) will be cancelled if you try.
Original post by Good bloke
You can't get extra choices by applying twice. One of your applications (I forget which) will be cancelled if you try.

Both, I've heard.
Reply 11
i know that i jst want to apply privately simple but i already created an account through my school
but dont want to use it cuz its linked with em
but i havnt paid or sent it either so is it possible to jst create another one and not have any problems in the future
Reply 12
i know that i jst want to apply privately simple but i already created an account through my school
but i havnt paid or sent it either so is it possible to jst create another one and not have any problems in the future

Your missing the point, if you send two applications in one cycle they both will be cancelled and you wont be going to uni!

I don't really understand this agent, but if you contact UCAS they can link an application to a school, so I daresay they can remove an application from a school as well.

Think they're still open; phone now, if you're sure.
Reply 14
i know but ill only pay and send the one through my agent
not the one through my school ill remove all the details choices etc
and forget abt it
but in the future will it cause any problems?
Reply 15
agent = centre
you may have as many applications as you want, but you may only *submit* one of them.
Reply 17
cool got it
thats what i needed to know
Reply 18
Our records indicate that you have already registered with us and therefore already have login details. You can only register once in each academic cycle.

i tried to make another one and thats what they said
so do i go ahead
because i only intend to pay/send the new one
the old one can go to hell
Reply 19
bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending