Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i want to be with a man that does not stick with one women i have seen all the messages he sent to other women WTF why do men act like they want a serious relationship and still keep other women on board??????????

8 months of being with him and he says he wants to settle down but still F's about with other women why???????????????????/

I still have feelings for him and he just gets bored i think like every week he has another women on his messages does he actually do anything with them?? he is busy with work sometimes 6 days a week so if he does not see these other women why does he send them messages and act like his really interested in them for max 1 week and then next 1????

ReputationRep:
    It's called playing the field, why settle for one when you can have many .

ReputationRep:
    playing the field but why does he want to do that when he really wants to settle down?? he is in his late 20s and i'm in my early 20s i should be playing the field not him!

ReputationRep:
    Leave him if he does not appreciate you, he does not deserve you either. You will find someone better who will actually appreciate you too.

ReputationRep:
    Well then play the field as well, it's all good fun.

ReputationRep:
    You've got to be a troll with that many question marks. No one can be that lexically uncoordinated :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Do the same as he does. If you can't stand his behavior, it's dump-time. So as long as he devotes the most time to you and showers you with gifts and affection I don't know what the problem is, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    You've got to be a troll with that many question marks. No one can be that lexically uncoordinated :hmmm:
    That's the Text Generation for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheQuickestSilver)
    Well then play the field as well, it's all good fun.
    i don't want to, I just want a good relationship...

he acts like its just normal jumping from girl to another whats wrong with him?

he pushes me away too sometimes and then says it my fault when all I want is to be good to him....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glowy Amoeba)
    This depresses me

ReputationRep:
    Confusing title?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    This depresses me
    It depresses me too

I feel we should have a moment of silence to mourn the loss of the apostrophe, sentence structure, vowels and spelling.

*Remains silent for a minute*

ReputationRep:
    He sometimes tell me that he thinks he is too old for me i was like if i don't think that then why do you....... should he not just be happy he has a younger women rather than fell unhappy about it??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glowy Amoeba)
    Star Trek: the Text Generation

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purebeauty)
    i don't want to, I just want a good relationship...

he acts like its just normal jumping from girl to another whats wrong with him?

he pushes me away too sometimes and then says it my fault when all I want is be to good with him....
    I don't really care to be honest :rolleyes:
    Caio.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    m8 f u
    I can no longer be friends with you I hope you understand

Oh and I hope your exam went well today

ReputationRep:
    What 'messages' are you talking about? Facebook wall posts? Or do you check his texts?

ReputationRep:
    what you talkin about?????????????

ReputationRep:
    I think your boyfriend sees other women because he can't stand all your question marks when you type

ReputationRep:
    Women are like a video game. Sooner of later you would want to buy a new one.....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.