Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm asking this just for fun really,but I would like to live in quite a few places,but probably couldnt afford any of them.York really interests me,the buildings are really pretty and I have family there.But I also really like Berlin,as I went there a few weeks ago on work experience in a high school and loved it,the feel of the streets and the language.

So,over to you.

ReputationRep:
    I quite liked Vienna, but I feel like I could live in Paris if only it weren't for the French I jest.

ReputationRep:
    NW8, SW7 or W8 :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Berlin.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly where I am now

ReputationRep:
    All over the world with homes in LA, NY, London, Paris, Milan, Dubai...... :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Definitely somewhere in Italy! Like Rome or Siena. I just love the culture. Sun and ski slopes all in one

ReputationRep:
    Richmond

ReputationRep:
    Paris! Or move out but stay in London.

ReputationRep:
    London (Greenwich, preferably), Paris, Montreal, possibly an East Coast American city.

ReputationRep:
    Where I live now

ReputationRep:
    No city living for me, thats my idea of hell tbh. I live in a relatively rural area as it is, which i enjoy very much, but i would love to live somewhere even more remote and rugged, like the Pennines, the Lake District, areas like that. A nice little house, with some land, in the middle of nowhere would be fantastic. Wouldnt mind living by the sea either.

ReputationRep:
    For the length of my student-life, Glasgow!! I live in a rural area outside Belfast atm and love how similar Glasgow and Belfast seem to be. I want to experience a bit of city life for a while and then settle over at home again maybe on the West coast of Ireland...

Although in a dream-world I'd love to live in Paris or Barcelona!

ReputationRep:
    My home germany or japan.

ReputationRep:
    Türkiye'de

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to spend a few years at one country before moving to another: I like the experience of living in different parts of the world instead of settling in one place. Easy said than done I know, but I believe it is possible

ReputationRep:
    Well I like to live around an see different parts of the world but atm i want to live in Tokyo.

ReputationRep:
    Would ideally love to go back home to India, but that would not be entirely... practical.

UAE is good. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Somewhere warm.

ReputationRep:
    In England: Cornwall due to it's lovely beaches,
    In Continental Europe: France as I enjoy french and have loved it in France when ever I've been.
    In Asia: Somewhere in Japan, near Tokyo I spose
    In America: A suburb outside New York (one of the posh ones, because tbh if I have enough money to move to NY in the first place, I'm gonna have enough money to live in an expensive area... That's if I ever get enough money...)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.