Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied to DMU for pharmacy and recieved an acknowledgement letter but still have no letter contacting me for an interview. Has anyone got any other news from DMU? Please reply asap! Thanks...also, do you know when they respond and give out offers cause it could be in January.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sapphire54)
    I applied to DMU for pharmacy and recieved an acknowledgement letter but still have no letter contacting me for an interview. Has anyone got any other news from DMU? Please reply asap! Thanks...also, do you know when they respond and give out offers cause it could be in January.
    Apparently, they don't give interviews till january..summat about not wanting to disadvantage those who sent their apps later..but thats just what I've heard.

ReputationRep:
    hey i havent hrd form DMU yet niether. when did u send ur app of, i sent mine on 3rd nov. if u hr from them, tell me. i hope they give me an offer cuz i dont want to go to interviews, im rubbish in them. what other unis have u applied for and have u hrd from any of them

ReputationRep:
    Apparently they dont interview, I emailed them and they said they have recieved a much larger amount of applications and they wanted to give all applicants an equal chance... not how it should be done imo... people who send them this late are obviously not that eager to go to uni...

ReputationRep:
    heyy yeah ive applied there too and received a thank you for applying letter but nothing since then... =/
    ive applied for pharmacy at Reading, Portsmouth, Hertfordshire, London School Of Pharmacy and De Montford
    where else have you guys applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kushie)
    heyy yeah ive applied there too and received a thank you for applying letter but nothing since then... =/
    ive applied for pharmacy at Reading, Portsmouth, Hertfordshire, London School Of Pharmacy and De Montford
    where else have you guys applied?
    ive applied for reading, DMU, medway, bradford. have u had interviews from any of them or offers, i had an interview for reading and Medway.

ReputationRep:
    hey, i have applied to reading, dmu, hertfordshire, portsmouth...i got an interview for herts, what do they ask you? how did your interview go?

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    when i went to there open day in november only for pharmacy i asked them and
    they replied and said they prefer replying after all applicants have applied so it might be that we get offers or interviews after january 15th
    good luck

ReputationRep:
    i got an interview from Redaing and a conditional offer from Portsmouth so far...my interview for Reading is on the 19th January...when are your guys' interviews? x

ReputationRep:
    *Reading

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.