Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Navy Blue fairisle/reindeer knit cardigan? Watch

ReputationRep:
    i've seen a few people walking around with a navy blue fairisle/reindeer knit cardi and love it! it's just a cardigan that comes just below/on your hips and it looks so warm, and it's really nice and quite thick.

it's navy blue, i've seen black/red ones in new look but i dont like them and the one i've seen is thicker. it must be a common shop because i've seen it on like 4 people.

the whole cardi is navy blue and the pattern is white.

ReputationRep:
    Is it this or similar to this?

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/k...igan_206054812

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Navi_Fairy)
    Is it this or similar to this?

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/k...igan_206054812

no, navy blue and shorter and it has buttons not a tie and it doens't have a collar, but thank you

ReputationRep:
    primark maybe? ive seen quite a lot of fairisle jumpers in there
    x

ReputationRep:
    There's a navy blue fairisle cardigan here, from Dorothy Perkins, though it doesn't have any reindeers on it :nope:

ReputationRep:
    New look have alot of stuff like that.

Personally I don't see the point of christmas clothes, you can only wear them for a few weeks :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    New look have alot of stuff like that.

Personally I don't see the point of christmas clothes, you can only wear them for a few weeks :P
    Fairisle's not christmas clothes though...
    It's been everywhere since early september.

But it does always remind me of christmas. I love fairisle, so wintery .

ReputationRep:
    http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wc...lorSequence=02

This perhaps? I know a lot of people who wear a similar one from Primark.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.