The Student Room Group

unintentionally doing part of my internship with an ex... boyfriend going mental!

Firstly, he is a one night stand that happened four years ago, before I'd even met my boyfriend. They do know each other though.
As things have happened, myself and a friend will be in Africa at the same time as anoher friend and said lad. We'll be there for 8 weeks so we both thought it would be nice to break things up and meet with a friendly face for 2 weeks. It is the other friend I want to mett, not really the said lad...I don't like him all that much.

I knew my boyfriend might have an issue with this, but it remained all up in the air until we got a response from the placement. Also, because I'd asked my boyfriend if he wanted to do his intership and then go travelling after with me...and he said no (we've been going out for 2.5 years). He's also been making comments recently about how we won't even be together next summer so I didn't think he would be all that bothered, or get over it at least.

Instead, he has gone off the walls with rage, isn't talking to me and I just don't know what to do?
I can technically re-arrange this, but it will take alot of time and hassle, not to mention four people's plans will have to be altered. I've spoken to his friends about this and they think he is being ridiculus but at the same time I shouldn't end up doing something I know would upset him.

What should I do!?
If your boyfriend can't understand your situation and respect your decisions, dump him. Then we can have a one night stand. :wink2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending