Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got one today, unconditional as well, bonus!! Yayyy. Not my first choice but still really happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyLovaa)
    I got one today, unconditional as well, bonus!! Yayyy. Not my first choice but still really happy
    Yeah, me too. I also got an unconditional offer from them. I might end up seeing you there.

It is also not my first choice. I am applying for medicine and pharmacy was my backup. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firestar101)
    Yeah, me too. I also got an unconditional offer from them. I might end up seeing you there.

It is also not my first choice. I am applying for medicine and pharmacy was my backup. What about you?
    just wondering, have u already achieved the grades to get the unconditional?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MishMash1)
    just wondering, have u already achieved the grades to get the unconditional?
    Yes. I already have the grades. Are you applying to pharmacy at RGU, as well. Have you heard back from them?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I already have the grades. Are you applying to pharmacy at RGU, as well. Have you heard back from them?
    nope i haven't applied for RGU. Ive applied to LSOP and have an offer of AAB! was just curious to find out which uni's give unconditional without already achieving the grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MishMash1)
    nope i haven't applied for RGU. Ive applied to LSOP and have an offer of AAB! was just curious to find out which uni's give unconditional without already achieving the grades
    To get an unconditional you need to already have the grades Scottish Uni's tend to give out Unconditionals if you have done well in 5th year. It's different from england.
    If you don't have the grades, you get a conditional.

ReputationRep:

Hi 5! wooooop. yeah i'm applying to medicine also. i got AAABB so was only limited to aberdeen and dundee so thought pharmacy would still be a good career what did you get in your highers? but i REALLY hope a miracle happens and i get an interview for medicine though if not might see you september at RGU

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.