How easy is it to get a bra off? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
For those who missed it yesterday, here it is again. Though if it is deleted again, then I shan't bother trying any threads such as this again.
The topic at hand is the humble bra, and moreover just how easy or difficult they can be to remove. Some would say they can do it one handed, with a blindfold and no thumb. Others would be more realistic and agree that it is a time honoured procedure in which both hands must be used, with fingers delicately undoing the binds. Then of course there are those types of bra men have encountered on rare occasions that require nothing less than a jackhammer, and a bit of tug of war only to leave them sitting down all flustered and licking thier wounds. What is your view?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well my bf mastered it in about a few weeks and can now do it with one hand! congratulations!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
well my bf mastered it in about a few weeks and can now do it with one hand! congratulations!
Now that is a man among men
Sire bows hehe
Power mad 5000
Report 16 years ago
I belive that taking a womens bra off is like squeezing an orange slowly sliping your hand delicatly up the back of her spine and gentaly squezze the clips together with on hand as the other is busy if you know what i mean this comes with ease to me i see no problem what so ever
[IMG]fruit[/IMG]
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol my boyfriend still tryna master it after god knows how long now. I fail to see what the problem is...? it is 2 little clip things!!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my bf could do it first time (with one hand) - damn him - i hope it was not because he'd had so much practice beforehand. :mad: why does he have to be perfect at everything - i think i find it harder to undo than he does
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You have omited an option for those who would never get the chance to take a womens bra off.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Now that is a man among men
Sire bows hehe
truly
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i've realised guys have a fascination with bras, well they do in my biology class, i have to keep looking after my back in case that hand comes to reach out again to snap the clip through the top - how'd you guys do it and why? leave poor me alone.
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
my bf could do it first time (with one hand) - damn him - i hope it was not because he'd had so much practice beforehand. :mad: why does he have to be perfect at everything - i think i find it harder to undo than he does
i think that he had a first hand expierence !!!
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
You have omited an option for those who would never get the chance to take a womens bra off.
i agree on that...never tried, though i would love to !!!
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My technique, and probably the technique of countless other men...

1. Use your right hand.
2. Put your hand under the girls top, and search out the clip.
3. Put your thumb on the right bit of the clip (your right).
4. Put your fore-finger on the left bit of the clip (your left).
5. Push/slide your thumb under your forefinger.
6. Hold clips apart and let go.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
My technique, and probably the technique of countless other men...

1. Use your right hand.
2. Put your hand under the girls top, and search out the clip.
3. Put your thumb on the right bit of the clip (your right).
4. Put your fore-finger on the left bit of the clip (your left).
5. Push/slide your thumb under your forefinger.
6. Hold clips apart and let go.
what a terribly thought out method.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
i've realised guys have a fascination with bras, well they do in my biology class, i have to keep looking after my back in case that hand comes to reach out again to snap the clip through the top - how'd you guys do it and why? leave poor me alone.
their way of flirtin, mwahahaha! silly boys
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
their way of flirtin, mwahahaha! silly boys
it's not very nice flirting then.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it's not very nice flirting then.
i no. they think 'lets b horriable to cover up that we like em' or 'if we show attention there theyl think we like their boobs and like us back' stupid stupid [shakes head vicously] STUPID species!
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what a terribly thought out method.
Not really. Just trying to break down something I'm adept at doing in the heat of a moment into step-by-step instructions for those in need of a helping hand. Had never thought out what I was doing before.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
Not really. Just trying to break down something I'm adept at doing in the heat of a moment into step-by-step instructions for those in need of a helping hand. Had never thought out what I was doing before.
mmm yeh we believe u...
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i no. they think 'lets b horriable to cover up that we like em' or 'if we show attention there theyl think we like their boobs and like us back' stupid stupid [shakes head vicously] STUPID species!
they're eighteen though! Not lil kids anymore.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
they're eighteen though! Not lil kids anymore.
guys mature later than girls. 3 years behind. their only mentally 15, make an allowence. well ok dont. bad idea
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (242)
61.89%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.6%
No- I want it (105)
26.85%
No- I don't want it (26)
6.65%

Watched Threads