I banged my head on my bed yesterday, painful of course, and that was that or so I thought, but it turns out it's something completetly different and nasty, the pain is not due to banging my head otherwise it should be going down by now. I'm afraid it's a boil OK, I'm not sure yet, but it definitely seems like one. I've had one before and this isn't too hard yet, but I can sort of see a head. So just in case it is, what to do to make it less painful as possible and minimise the length of time it stays there, on my forehead, it's embarassing I'm seeing someone new as well the whole of next so I don't want to go looking like this.
- What to do on it? I want to minimise touching, I don't want the stuff spreading
- Nutrition? Should I cut down food and do a fluid cleanse of my body, get the toxins out e.t.c?
- If things get nasty, put a plaster on it?
- Should I ever break to get the pus out if it ever goes that way or leave it to drain itself?
- It's on my head, am I in for major headaches?
Help please, I want to sort this out!
... and the ones that won't