Sudden increase in the number of guests Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ensocopier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Is it just me, or has there been a sudden increase in the number of guests recently?
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ensocopier)
Is it just me, or has there been a sudden increase in the number of guests recently?
Actually there have been. I don't see what the attraction of this place is if you're not participating though, half of it is social life really.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Actually there have been. I don't see what the attraction of this place is if you're not participating though, half of it is social life really.
theres been a influx of new members aswell

very roughly, going on the past week, there was about 50 new members a day, sometimes even more
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ensocopier)
a lot of the guests are members...who arnt logging in til they want to post.

love Katy ***
George-W-Duck
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Maybe its coincidental but it could be to do with it been exam weeks for the majority of the country, people are googling for revision sites and come across this, then either fall in love with the place or sign in to leave a 'where do i get ... past papers', then leave after posting their only ever message.
sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by George-W-Duck)
Maybe its coincidental but it could be to do with it been exam weeks for the majority of the country, people are googling for revision sites and come across this, then either fall in love with the place or sign in to leave a 'where do i get ... past papers', then leave after posting their only ever message.
that's what happened to me!

Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by George-W-Duck)
back in august, results day, we broke the 100 on at once barrier. now that 438 is the new target to beat, im hoping for 500 on results day!
Ryoku
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol, i found this site while looking for help with my ucas form, and i try to come on every day, great site
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (530)
66.75%
No (264)
33.25%

Watched Threads