Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Check out profile pic, need opinions. Since that picture i have put on weight but the hair is more or less the same.
    Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    look like a scrawny *******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john87)
    look like a scrawny *******
    Yet one with 2 years military training. Oh god I love meeting people like you about. The assumptions based on stature. My advise to you would be do not ever judge people on something like that, It may well one day be your downfall.

ReputationRep:
    Dugly

See what I did there :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Can't really see your face, but from what I can see you look pretty good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rob6709)
    Check out profile pic, need opinions. Since that picture i have put on weight but the hair is more or less the same.
    Cheers.
    well, if it isn't fake.. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warhol)
    well, if it isn't fake.. :sexface:
    Not fake, add me on facebook if you wish, message me for my name

ReputationRep:
    Polish! GOD FOR SAKE POLISH IT!

ReputationRep:
    but we can't see your face :/

ReputationRep:
    I appreciate the tattoos. Other than that, what little I can see of it through the heavy contrast, small size of the image and position of your body looks normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TobeTheHero)
    Polish! GOD FOR SAKE POLISH IT!
    Half French actually

ReputationRep:
    Fake and gay

ReputationRep:
    Very insecure thread here.. Your parameters are decent looking or ugly, what about good looking or stunning or scum of the earth?
    Why are you even asking?

ReputationRep:
    Yet one with 2 years military training. Oh god I love meeting people like you about. The assumptions based on stature. My advise to you would be do not ever judge people on something like that, It may well one day be your downfall.
    lol fine then a scrawny military trained ******?

ReputationRep:
    Post a picture of your face

ReputationRep:
    Anyone thinking fake PM me for facebook addy

ReputationRep:
    idk I can't see the face. really how can you ask people if you are goodlooking or ugly and not give us a useful pic.

ReputationRep:
    I have a pencil thicker than your arms
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    And yet you asked for an opinion of your looks, to which they replied.

It doesn't matter if you have military training or not, it does not make you worthy of any more respect than anyone else and it certainly doesn't place you in a 'tough' category, so don't try and sound all macho, especially over an internet forum upon which you are begging for positive comments regarding your appearance.

Though you claim to have put on a little weight, it is unlikely to be the couple of stone that would be required for you to look healthy. I honestly think you need to eat a few meals, or maybe take part in a remake of The Machinist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    And yet you asked for an opinion of your looks, to which they replied.

It doesn't matter if you have military training or not, it does not make you worthy of any more respect than anyone else and it certainly doesn't place you in a 'tough' category, so don't try and sound all macho, especially over an internet forum upon which you are begging for positive comments regarding your appearance.

Though you claim to have put on a little weight, it is unlikely to be the couple of stone that would be required for you to look healthy. I honestly think you need to eat a few meals, or maybe take part in a remake of The Machinist.
    You would be suprised what 2 stone does to a stature.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.