Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey all

i havent been gaming for 8 months now as i sold my Xbox 360 8 months ago as i got bored , im tempted to buy another Xbox 360 but at the same time im scared i wont play it enough as it would be alot of money wasted if it just sat there all the time

ReputationRep:
    Simple answer is you seem to be doing fine judging by the 8 months, so don't buy a new one if it could drag your grades down etc.

ReputationRep:
    I kindof feel the same, but that's probably because there arent many good games out. Next year will be pretty epic for gaming though.

My gaming is definitely winding down. I don't play half as much, and it's usually short spells in online multiplayer for me these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ch0llima)
    My gaming is definitely winding down. I don't play half as much, and it's usually short spells in online multiplayer for me these days.
    I used to be play quite a lot, even got qualifications in games/software development. But, somehow it's been two years that I've not even turned my PS3 on.

I'm 19, and I think that I'm just changing, so it's not the case of no goods games being released to the public. I've given my PS3 to my brother.

The only game that interests me is Test Drive Unlimited 2. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    There may come a moment where you realise you've found the game. The game that's so enjoyable you begin to love gaming again in general. For me these were Red Dead Redemption and Gears of War 2. What beauties.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.