The Student Room Group

This Girl I Like

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by katyness
If you never try, then you'll never know.
And a couple of years later you will ask yourself "What if I had actually gone with it?" And trust me, that is not a good feeling....

listen to her its a great feeling
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
I assure you I would not get any "warm feeling" inside of me if she says no, I would just feel embarrassed and feel even more down and lonely over being rejected.

Well you gotta try, and if you don't try, then nothings gonna happen by itself.
If you don't ask you don't get. So jsut try. If you're too much of a chicken to try
then find someone else
you will get over her. It really is that easy.
Youll look back at yourself in a couple of years and either regret not asking or regret not having fun and being stuck on someone you never took a chance on otherwise.
And you allready know what you want to do since you're argueing with people who are giving you advice.
So man up and ask allready. Worst comes to worst she says no you get slightly embarased, Everyone forgets in two weeks time and you move on anyway
Original post by Faith01
But shells don't get drunk..:biggrin:
:tongue:

hv u already tried? O____o
Reply 24
Original post by UAG
hv u already tried? O____o

What? Trying to get a shell drunk? :s-smilie:
Reply 25
might as well try mate if she turns you down oh well plenty more fish in the sea if she shows interest then you know you should have tried
So there's this girl who I like but I'm practically 100% certain that she will never ever like me back, I can't even be bothered asking her as I know what she will probably say and I don't want to go through the embarrassment and its making me feel down. So I'm a chicken, but a smart chicken at least. :frown: I wanted to know if there was anyone else who's felt the same way and how they get over it quickly?

i'm in the very same situation. i keep telling myself that she'll say no but every time i'm with her, i keep thinking that she does like me. I don't have the courage to ask her out. i might ask her out next week after a drink

there is no quick route out out it, but there is two paths to chose, ask her out and face the music or ignore your feelings and plow on
So there's this girl who I like but I'm practically 100% certain that she will never ever like me back, I can't even be bothered asking her as I know what she will probably say and I don't want to go through the embarrassment and its making me feel down. So I'm a chicken, but a smart chicken at least. :frown: I wanted to know if there was anyone else who's felt the same way and how they get over it quickly?

Don't focus on things you can't have. That is all I can say to you.
Dude i feel for you!!!
Im in a similar situation, except the girl i really like is in the group of people from my course im living with next year!!! I literally have to be 100% sure before i say a thing, otherwise if i get it wrong im gonna ruin peoples friendships and living arrangements for next year!!!!!
Predicament me thinks!!!!!!
Reply 29
Rape Her? =)
I'm drunk, I don't know.
Original post by Faith01
What? Trying to get a shell drunk? :s-smilie:

errm why not
Reply 31
Original post by UAG
errm why not

hahaha lol
Reply 32

For **** sake be a man. Yes, everyone has felt like that, most of us man up and do something about it.

What does it matter if she will never like you back? You'll never know unless you try. If she doesn't, class, move on with your life. If she does, then fair enough.

Also its less embarrassing than you think.
Reply 33
How do you know for sure she will say no?
Reply 34
Flirt with her a little, then ask her out. If she says no then cut contact. Don't become a really good friend with her, help her find a new boyfriend then get replaced by another guy as her best friend who's interested in her, feel really jealous, move on and then have her tell you one day that she's not sure that she loves you or not and then she loses interest in you over the course of a week. It ain't worth it.

Welcome to the world of unrequited love. You'll learn to feel comfortable with paralysing self doubt.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending