Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't know what wrong with me but recently, I have become really nasty when I drink. For example, yesterday when I got back I was really annoyed my hosuemate was up for some reason so I purposely wanted to do something. I went into the kitchen and saw he made something earlier and I decided to ruin it...i poured like gone off milk on his food and put hot chilli in his drinks LOL!! I also took his cardigan that was in the hall and stamped on it, spat on it and threw it around the house...i dno maybe this is a guy think, but its getting bad..and i got into stealing stuff too!

ReputationRep:
    Don't get drunk. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    you sound like a massive pussy

ReputationRep:
    Same, I turn into a massive ***** when I'e had a few

ReputationRep:
    lol

my best friend likes to slap me then make out with me when shes ****ed in a club

on balance.. moderate win

ReputationRep:
    You *****. (don't worry I was referring to the drunk you)

You, Sir/Madam/It, are a wazzock.

ReputationRep:
      Get stoned instead.

ReputationRep:
      Lay off the vodka

ReputationRep:
      lay off the vodka

ReputationRep:
      lay off the vodka

ReputationRep:
      lay off the vodka

ReputationRep:
      yes triple win!

now for the jungle skank !

ReputationRep:
      lay off the vodka
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      I don't know what wrong with me but recently, I have become really nasty when I drink. For example, yesterday when I got back I was really annoyed my hosuemate was up for some reason so I purposely wanted to do something. I went into the kitchen and saw he made something earlier and I decided to ruin it...i poured like gone off milk on his food and put hot chilli in his drinks LOL!! I also took his cardigan that was in the hall and stamped on it, spat on it and threw it around the house...i dno maybe this is a guy think, but its getting bad..and i got into stealing stuff too!
      You're just a terrible person.

ReputationRep:
      I never understand why people get drunk if they are going to act like morons. If you're going to behave like that, what's wrong with just having a couple of drinks. It's not very attractive behaviour.

I've seen people go on like this before and I always think "jesus, you're totally embarrassing yourself", I cringe for them.

ReputationRep:
      Postpone your acquaintance with spirit based substances.

ReputationRep:
      Personally, I think you should refrain from anything consuming anything alcoholic. I knew a chap once who became particularly nasty once he had a skin-full, and it stilled fear into everyone in the party. Not good.

If you must drink; imbibe just enough to enter a dull merriment, then call it quits.

ReputationRep:
      The real you comes out to play when you're drunk. The real you sounds like quite a big **** I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
      lay off the vodka

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.