The Student Room Group

Funniest/Best/Worst/Most Embarressing christmas memories?

What are your funniest/best/worst/Most embarressing Christmas memories?

I remember when my brother was about 4 or 5, our very well known to be stingy relative gave him a cheap looking wallet with 10p inside.

The funniest thing is he asked completely seriously and innocently, 'Is this a joke?'.

It wasn't.

We still laugh about it to this day. :biggrin:

One of my uni friends big sister parents wrapped her up a peice of coal when she was about 6, with a note underneath telling her where to find the real present :P At first she was like :frown: but then :eek: and then :biggrin:.

What about you?
Reply 1
It's gotta be when I was in Holland for christmas maybe 7 years back for a kinda reunion of basically all my cousins, uncles, aunts etc.
Basically on christmas eve one of my Uncles who is pretty tall came in as Father Christmas to surprise everyone, and proceeded to smack his forehead really hard in the doorframe and basically concussing himself, so we get loads of little kids shocked that father christmas is on the floor groaning in pain while the adults are wetting themselves laughing..

Anyway late next day (christmas day) he managed to come outside while everyone was playing around, still not fully recovered obviously, and was then hit smack in the eye by a snowball as soon as he came out, resulting in a large black eye.

Not a great christmas for him at least :biggrin:
Reply 2
Probably when my baby cousin threw up on half the food including the turkey :smile:
My sister opened up a rampant rabbit in front of the family.
Reply 4
Original post by unknownking321
My sister opened up a rampant rabbit in front of the family.

:eek:
Original post by k9ruby
:eek:

That was my mum's reaction.
Reply 6
The present I never got. :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending