The Student Room Group

Pls Help any body.

Am a newbie on this site and dont know most of the things. am charles, from nigeria. am in college 3 but would like to further my education in the university of cambridge to read medcine and surgery and would like to know the required gsce subjects. pls anybody?
Reply 1
To get into the university of Cambridge you need to get top, top grades.

Take:
English
Maths
(triple) science
And at least 5 other standard GCSE subjects
Reply 2
Original post by charleskay
Am a newbie on this site and dont know most of the things. am charles, from nigeria. am in college 3 but would like to further my education in the university of cambridge to read medcine and surgery and would like to know the required gsce subjects. pls anybody?

I believe your college 3 means SS3; you need to get A1 in SSCE Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. When you've finished your SCCE, you need to register for and complete A levels in Physics, Chemistry and Biology through the British Council. You apply through www.ucas.com for medicine. You also have to organise your student visa through the British Embassy.
Reply 3
Original post by DrWise
I believe your college 3 means SS3; you need to get A1 in SSCE Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. When you've finished your SCCE, you need to register for and complete A levels in Physics, Chemistry and Biology through the British Council. You apply through www.ucas.com for medicine. You also have to organise your student visa through the British Embassy.

Thanks you so much DrWise and can you pls tell me how long it takes,i.e period of time to complete the A levels when am i going to register for it.
Thanks for being there.
Reply 4
Original post by damidude

Take:
English
Maths
(triple) science

thank you too for the reply
Reply 5

Take:
English
Maths
(triple) science

thank you too for the reply

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending