Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I love Hong Kong wanna go 2 uni there is this viable i only speak english are there some english un of hong kong or american uni of hong kong like they have in paris.

is uni expensive there

kthanksbye

jk thanks

What are soem good unis for politics, inter nat erelatins, economics or history/philos?

ReputationRep:
    hey that should be fine as most unis in hong kong actually teach in english, im from hong kong but studying in england and i would love to go back for uni too HKU is the best for arts and humanities so should suit you the best, it is also an amazing uni in hk and worldwide so you should definitely apply for it uni will be more expensive for you as an international student, u should check it out on their website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabella_C)
    hey that should be fine as most unis in hong kong actually teach in english, im from hong kong but studying in england and i would love to go back for uni too HKU is the best for arts and humanities so should suit you the best, it is also an amazing uni in hk and worldwide so you should definitely apply for it uni will be more expensive for you as an international student, u should check it out on their website
    It is also the best in Asia!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabella_C)
    I was browsing for Ecomnomic Masters at HKU and with the current exchange rate of 12/1, you only need about £15k in GDP to live and pay the tuition fee

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.