Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is it still as prententious as this?

EDIT: I wonder who took the picture, *cough* nick clegg!

ReputationRep:
    they look quality

ReputationRep:
    Suggs, back row?

ReputationRep:
    Because when you're trashing other people's things in a £3000 suit, Bolly in one hand and daddy's chequebook in the other, everything's fine and dandy — but when it's hoi polloi protesting in the streets? Why, that's completely unacceptable!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    Suggs, back row?
    Nah surely not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BJack)
    Because when you're trashing other people's things in a £3000 suit, Bolly in one hand and daddy's chequebook in the other, everything's fine and dandy — but when it's hoi polloi protesting in the streets? Why, that's completely unacceptable!
    Lol sad but true!

ReputationRep:
    This, unfortunately, ****s all over any club I've ever been a member of.

... and I've been a member of some good ones in my time.

ReputationRep:
    I was under the impression the club was quite dead these days... or am I mistaken?

ReputationRep:
    What's the entry requirements?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BJack)
    Obviously you've never seen the damage some sports' clubs do on their socials, particularly rugby; my local one is banned from every curry house in town after they tore each one apart.

So don't act like they're that much different.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.