Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

En-suite room available in Birmingham, £102/ week, 2 mins from Aston and BCU. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for a replacement tenant at Jennens Court, student accommodation opposite Matthew Boulton college, near the heart of Birmingham city centre and on the footstep of Aston University, starting as soon as possible.

En-suite room, rent = £102 /week which includes Internet, all bills and such facilities, (check out the Jennens Court website, link below).

[YT]BiZYvUYbex4[/YT]

E-mail me at Mod edit: e-mail address removed. Please use PMs to exchange contact details for more details. If there's any friend of yours or someone you know who wants to shift, tell them to contact me. Cheers.

http://www.mainstaystudent.co.uk/Stu...rt_Birmingham/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.