Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Ohayou gozaimasu!

I started learning Japanese recently and would quite like to chat to people who are learning or speak Japanese. Anyone else interested?

So, I should probably start by introducing myself. Birii desu. Nijuunisai desu. Suugaku wo benkyou shimasu ga, gaikokugo wo manabu no dai suki desu. Boku wa, nihongo ga yokunai desu ga, ude ga agaru to ii ndesu kedo!

(Edit: sigh, my computer and/or TSR doesn't seem to like me posting in kanji / kana, so roumaji will have to do till I figure out why...)

ReputationRep:
    Ohayou gozaimasu!

Ogenki desu ka?

ReputationRep:
    Ohayou.

TSR's the one at fault, since the massive change of design, foreign characters don't appear anymore. I believe mods are aware of this as it's been brought to their attention a few times, but I don't know if they've been working on it yet.

You might want to go have a look at the Japanese Society here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=421965

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.