The Student Room Group

can i still get into lawwith A*A*B?

HELPP
Reply 1
Yes.
No, might aswell apply to McDonalds ASAP.
Reply 3
Original post by Charliee :)
No, might aswell apply to McDonalds ASAP.

Lol McDonalds? Give the guy some credit!!! Shelf stacking at Waitrose would be the ideal job! It would look wonderful on his CV. :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by iheartmondays
HELPP

Depends where you want to go to study it.
A* A A is the typical offer for Cambridge Law so A* A* B is equivalent and therefore means you can study pretty much anywhere you want providing you have a good personal statement.
Original post by IcEmAn911
Lol McDonalds? Give the guy some credit!!! Shelf stacking at Waitrose would be the ideal job! It would look wonderful on his CV. :biggrin:

Hmm i spose :tongue: , maybe he could progress to store manager and get to wear a really cool headset!
Reply 7
Original post by S129439
A* A A is the typical offer for Cambridge Law so A* A* B is equivalent and therefore means you can study pretty much anywhere you want providing you have a good personal statement.

A*AA =/= A*A*B

It depends on the university., competition for places etc.
Reply 8
ugh, one of these threads again
A* A B is equivalent to AAA, but I didn't get into Nottingham on an AAA offer. Don't rely on equivalent grades or it could come back to bite you. However, plenty of Uni's will accept you with those grades, so yeah you can get in to study law.
Reply 10
not unless you learn how to use the space bar for starters, then with those grades, yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending