Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Confusing and messy situation! Help!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Morning people,

Basically, I really like this girl who I met on my course a few weeks ago, she's been round to mine, we've got close and I asked her out on a date and she said yep. She put it off on two occasions and then sent me a really long text where she said she still really liked me but she was busy at the moment and needed time to get over her ex.

In the meantime another girl has been telling me to leave the first girl alone because i'll be 'better off without her'. We spend a lot of time together, phone each other etc. Now i've found out that this girl also likes me as has confided in one of my friends - she is texting me loads, and i'm concerned because we're due to go on a night out soon as a group and i'm concerned she's maybe going to try things on. Problem is, I use to like this girl until I met the one i've been asking out.

So, what on earth do I do? Do I trust the girl I really like and hope she's not wasting my time, and leave things with the other girl?

It's just a minefield and I just don't know what to do!

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

I think maybe you should talk to the first girl, see whats what? See where you stand with her.. Then take things from there, just be there for her, let her know that you can be her friend that she confides in, and things may escalate from friends to more..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.